Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Some things I love

I feel like not much has been happening lately--it's just the same old, same old. Work, school, work, callings, work, house. And then all of a sudden, the pace picked up and life started to happen and big things might be changing. (No, I'm not pregnant.) I'm not going to tease you with all the things that are potentially going to happen until they are more official, but I will say that it's been so interesting to see how things fall into place when they are supposed to, and how things that didn't make sense earlier suddenly fit together. The lull in exciting things was nice, but I can't wait to see where these new developments are heading. (Is that enough of a teaser for you?)

So instead of news, a list of things I love, in no particular order (it's an update in its own way):

1. Our new shower curtain. Seriously, possibly the most exciting thing that happened last month was getting a new shower curtain, liner, and shower curtain rings. That really says something about last month, I think...

2. Our new griddle! I think Tim has cooked on it every other day since we got it (on mega sale, I might add), and I love it.

3. My sewing machine. I've been trying out some of the cute projects I've written up at work and it's just so much fun. Pictures to come...

4. Along those same lines, finishing my quilt! I still need to tie it, but I started this t-shirt/pajama pants quilt when I still lived in Provo...three years ago. Yeah, it's time to get it done.

5. Parking in the garage. Tim always gets home before me in the evenings (and usually leaves after me in the mornings), but he lets me park in the garage. Not just because my car fits better--because he's just that sweet.

6. Community. Oh. My. Hysterical. It's been a really, really long time since I laughed so hard at a TV show. Seriously.

7. Modern Family, the other best thing on TV. We started to catch up on the last few episodes and it was so great to watch it again.

8. My calling in the Primary. I'm the first counselor in our ward's Primary presidency and I love it! It took a few weeks to get used to it, especially because we have a very active and energetic Junior Primary, but the kids are so cute and funny and I am feeling more comfortable with it now. It's something I actually look forward to every week, if you can believe it.

9. Crystal Light drinks. Sugar-free and low calorie and soooo delicious.

10. Days that feel like spring. There have been a few delicious days of sunshine and warm breezes, and as soon as I get that whiff of grass and dirt, I get so excited for spring to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment