Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here (hair) today, gone tomorrow

Work has been absolutely insane the last two weeks. I ended up working quite a bit of overtime last week and then I crammed five days of work into four so that Tim and I could take off tomorrow and head to Torrey and Capitol Reef. I am definitely ready and in need of a little break. And to top off the crazy work schedule, I seem to have developed both a cold and a stomach bug in the last two days. Very rude. But Torrey will fix everything, this I know.

But almost more exciting than that, I got my hair cut! It's been almost a year since I last got my hair cut, and while I enjoyed letting my hair grow out (which I haven't done for five years), it was time to make it cute again.

Now you see it...




Now you don't!



I am a big fan of my short hair. I kind of really love it...I've been swishing it back and forth all day! My only concern is that now I have to remember how to make it look this cute everyday. Hopefully these unused skills come back to quickly...

3 comments:

  1. I'm not used to seeing you with long hair, crazy that it's been that long since I've seen you...love the short hair! You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madelyn! I was inspired by your cute cut. :) It has been a crazy long time since I've seen you!

    ReplyDelete