Monday, January 23, 2012

Finally!

It finally, really, officially feels like winter! In honor of the glorious snowstorm I watched on Saturday night and the snow falling today, here's a little Gilmore Girls quote:

Lorelai: When I was five, I had a really bad ear infection and I had been home in bed for a week and I was very sad. So I wished really hard that something wonderful would happen to me. And I woke up the next morning and it had snowed. And I was sure that some fairy godmother had done it just for me. It was my little present.

Luke: Your parents never explained the concept of weather to you?

Lorelai: I'm making a point, Mouthy McGee. Of course, many years later, I realized that logically, the snow was not there for me personally. But, still, when it snows, something inside me says, "Hey, that's your present." I don't think it'll ever change.

No comments:

Post a Comment