Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Anniversary (a little late)




Happy anniversary Tim (a few days late)! I can't believe it's been two years. I was so strongly reminded of that gloriously happy day when we were in the temple today. This has been the perfect vacation - perfect for us, for what we needed right now. Like our wedding day, it's not that there weren't/aren't things that could be better (mainly the weather and coordinating with people so we get things to happen on time), but none of those things really matter: we're together, and we're happy, and that makes it perfect.

We've been lucky so far. Two years of good times, in spite of school and work or lack of work. We're learning together, and I love how far our little home has come. Thanks for being so patient with me as I figure out how to be married, and how to be myself and married. You're pretty wonderful at it already. In fact, you are the best. You are kind and loving and funny and hard-working and so dedicated to everything you do.

I can't wait for the next year, to see what surprises life has for us, what joys and even what trials. I can't wait to find out who we're going to be in a year. I love you, mi Timoteo. You are the love of my life, forever.

P.S. This really has been the best trip ever. Just so you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment