Thursday, September 16, 2010

10 Things I Love

1. I love my job! It's a strange and unfamiliar feeling, but I really do love it!

2. Uno. Dunno why, but it's been my favorite game lately. Probably because you can play it so quickly and not spend hours trying to get a winner.

3. Pushing Daisies. Such a funny show! It never should have been canceled. "Well, that idea might make a stupid idea feel better about itself."

4. New couch pillows. There's just something about an extra touch in a room that you've seen a thousand times to make you happy.

5. Zumba! I love that I enjoy exercising for the first time, like, ever.

6. Blueberry muffins. Gotta love a fresh muffin first thing in the morning.

7. Making my bed. That's weird, I know, but it makes me feel like everything else is so much cleaner when our bed is made.

8. Fridays. Nothing beats the feeling of knowing you don't have to go to work (as much as I love it) for two whole days.

9. Children who are quiet. Specifically, children who are quiet in my music class.

Last but not least...

10. I love Tim! He is so good to me. When I'm stressed, when I'm worried, when I'm sad, he doesn't dismiss my feelings. He just makes me feel better. And he makes me laugh. I'm so in love with him, geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment