Monday, September 24, 2012

Still here

41 weeks and still pregnant. We suspected this baby was going to be late and it's a little bit nice to be right, though I'd really rather just have a baby soon. I've made a little bit of progress and everything is still good - she's moving a lot, has a good heart rate, fluid levels are fine - and since I don't want to be induced if I can possibly help it, we're just going to keep waiting until she is ready. But I have a feeling it'll be this week; she's going to be a September baby for sure. 

In the meantime, I finally re-finished the edges of the quilt I made for her that ended up in one of our magazines because we were short a few projects. Here's the quilt and the published pictures:



Hopefully my next post will include pictures of a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment