Monday, September 17, 2012

Dear Baby Girl,

Today was your official due date but in spite of all your pushing and stretching, you weren't quite ready to come out. I know you're squished in there - I can feel it! - and I promise there's more room for you to stretch on the outside. But you take your time; I want you to be as ready as you can be before you make your debut. It's a bigger world out here, and it'll be completely overwhelming at first, but I promise, it's beautiful. The mountains are dotted with red leaves and the blue sky is absolutely luscious. There is so much beauty here, so much love and happiness and delight. Don't wait too long to start this adventure with your daddy and me, okay? We love you so much and we can't wait to meet you!

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment