Monday, July 30, 2012

Lately

Summer is going way too fast and I haven't been keeping up with the pictures very well, but I have a small sampling of the bits and pieces we've been up to lately.

More apricot jam - I made it mostly by myself this time!

Lots of baby stuff piling up in the crib and on the lower rung of our makeshift closet:

 Lots of this going on...

And of course, every week we roll out our huge quilt at "our" beautiful park and  play lots and lots of games.


And other than Tim's homework (no pictures of that - sorry, I know you're disappointed), that about sums it up. We're trying to get lots of little things done before we've got a new baby to take care of and trying to keep our heads above water with balancing everything. And of course, trying to stay cool which just isn't happening for me. Only a few more weeks of summer left!

No comments:

Post a Comment