Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pictures at last!

My wonderful parents got me a new camera for Christmas to replace my broken one, so now I have about a billion pictures to share with you. Enjoy!
Family

More family

My aunt Kim with her cute puppy

My grandparents opening gifts

General Christmas mayhem at my grandparents' house

My cute niece Addison

My other cute niece and her beautiful mama

Just cute

New shoes from Tim!

I really love my shoes

General Christmas mess at our house

The top of our Who-ville tree

From the side

At the end of our wonderful Christmas

Game night with the games we got for Christmas



Too many pictures, I know. I may have been overcompensating for the several months without a camera. I have more from New Year's...but maybe I'll save those for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment