Friday, June 13, 2014

Just some photos

Nothing too exciting, just some cute pics of what we've been up to lately:

Grandma Great (my mom's mom) and Georgie at Grandma's 86th birthday celebration. Their matching expressions in the first photo just kill me!



Naptime!

Sister love! These two pictures pretty much sum up the relationship at this point. Georgie loves Rosie and Rosie tolerates Georgie's hugs and prods pretty well. I can't wait for them to be friends!


Georgie really really really loves her special blanket, or "bee-lah." She was delighted to wear it for a few minutes.

Georgie is very into coloring right now and lives for when I let her use markers.
And that's life lately!

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I need to get Georgie girl some of those markers that only work on the coloring book (and not on clothes or carpets or couches.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics!! Just realized I never replied to your amazingly sweet birthday text that made my day. I'm in town! Is life crazy? I'd love to get together!!

    ReplyDelete