Thursday, May 22, 2014

Today I am two months old

Today I am two months old. I love to smile, coo, and even laugh. I'm pretty ticklish already. I am definitely a happy baby!
I am growing like crazy - 23 inches long and 10 lbs 11 oz at last week's appointment. That's 3 inches and 3 lbs bigger than when I was born. I am definitely a good eater! Everyone loves my baby chub cheeks.
I'm pretty good at sleeping most days and nights. Mama wishes I would sleep in longer stretches but I like eating too much to do that yet. I have some reflux going on but between my medicine and Mama avoiding anything that could upset my tummy, I'm doing okay. Sometimes I fall asleep during tummy time and sleep for hours (as long as Mama or Daddy is close by to keep an eye on me).
I still have brown hair but the roots are growing in blonde - stay tuned! No matter what we do to my hair, it ends up sticking up and out. And my eyes are currently a deep beautiful blue.
I'm a pretty chill baby but I don't like to be left alone. So long as someone else is around, I'm fine to sit in my car seat or swing or even just chill out on the couch for awhile. I don't like it when my big sister tries to poke my eyes or mouth, though. That makes me mad. Other than that, we get along pretty well so far. I love my Mama and Daddy and make them super happy!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny that her hair is growing in blonde! Miles did the same thing and he is ultra blonde now. And he's the same with wanting other people around. Handy that they're the second kids so they'll have built-in buddies. :)

    ReplyDelete