Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Today I am two months old

 
 
Today I am two months old. I am getting big! I am wearing some of my 3 month clothes and lots of my 0-3 month clothes don't fit anymore. I weigh 10 1/2 lbs and I am 23 inches long.


My favorite game is when Mama and Daddy stick out their tongues at me and I stick mine out at them. It makes me smile, which is one of my other favorite things to do. I also like to just lie on a blanket and look all around and sometimes I get really chatty about everything I am experiencing. I am getting better at holding up my head when Mama puts me on my tummy but I don't like it much. My newest trick is sitting up by myself on the couch. 


I have pretty bad reflux that makes me cry a lot, but I have some medicine now that helps. It tastes yucky so I always try to spit it out, though. I like my bath time and I recognize the lullaby Mama and Daddy sing to me when I need to calm down. My hair gets so curly when I get out of the bath!


I like to sleep in my swing and when I'm being held, but I generally don't sleep for long if I'm in my crib. Sometimes Mama falls asleep while she's snuggling me and then I can sleep through the night without needing to eat. She wishes I'd do that in my crib but I am not very motivated to make that change. Maybe by my next month birthday, I'll be sleeping a little better. Fingers crossed! 
Mostly I am super cute and super loved, even when I keep everyone awake at night. I am learning and growing everyday!

1 comment: