Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Six weeks to go!

One of my favorite things about being pregnant has been watching my belly get a little bigger every week. Even when no one else could see my bump, I could see it and I loved it. I haven't been great about taking pictures but here is what I have:

18 weeks and pretending I have a bump (I could still wear my wedding rings then!)

21 weeks

26 weeks

And here we are at 34 weeks

I'm definitely in the uncomfortable stage of this whole pregnancy thing. My back doesn't hurt too much, but my hips have to adjust every time I get up or down - it definitely contributes to that whole waddling thing I try not to do. The heartburn has escalated, and breathing is sometimes rather difficult when the baby girl decides to stick her feet under my ribs. I get swollen hands/feet/legs most days (you'll notice a lack of wedding rings in any pictures) and I'm over-warm pretty much always. But for all that, I know I've had a really easy pregnancy and I don't even mind most of the uncomfortability...at least most of the time. I feel so large and I know I've got lots of growing still to go - only six (ish) weeks left!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute pregnant! You are in the home stretch, and only a few weeks til you get to meet your precious baby :)

    ReplyDelete