Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer bucket list

At the beginning of the month, Tim and I started to come up with a list of must-dos for this summer. Some of them might become less possible as I become more pregnant, but I think having a list of fun things to do is an excellent way to start the summer out!


In no particular order...


- Summerfest fireworks (2nd week of June)
- Timpanogos Storytelling Festival (end of August)
- Game nights (every Tuesday!)
- Visit the BYU Museum of Art
- Picnic at Bridal Veil Falls
- Outdoor movies at the Scera Shell
- Outdoor (hopefully free) concerts
- Miniature golf
- Trip to Capitol Reef (at least one)
- Timpanogos Caves
- Stadium of Fire fireworks (4th of July)
- Go to the library, find some new books, and read in the park
- Swimming/7 Peaks
- Antelope Island
- Make ice cream, popsicles, slushies, etc.
- Provo Farmer's Market
- Rooftop Concert Series (1st Friday of every month)
- Thanksgiving Point Gardens


Shoot, I think I'm forgetting some now... Anything you'd add? I'm getting more excited for summer just looking at all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment