Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's a...

GIRL!!! 


We were so certain we were having a boy but we had our ultrasound this morning and this baby is most definitely a little girl! We are so excited - I've never been more happy to be wrong. A tiny part of me is slowly tucking away all the dreams and plans I made for our little boy to save for later, but most of me is just happily making new plans for our daughter. She's going to have a girl cousin only a few months older and I am so excited for them to be friends. Everyone has been asking us if we have a name picked out and the answer is no - we have several names we like, but none that are really standing out. Besides, we may just have to meet this little girl first to find a name that fits.


I'm just so, so, so excited. So surprised, but so excited. Hooray for healthy little girls!


P.S. The ultrasound tech moved my due date back a few days - September 22nd is the date now. I think the 17th is still the "official" date but we're trying to mentally make the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment