Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving, The Second

After eating our weight in delicious food with Tim's family last Sunday, we went up to my parents' house on the actual Thanksgiving to celebrate all over again! Everyone contributed part of the meal, which was fun and a little strange - I'm still getting used to being a grown up and having my siblings be grown ups too. The table was beautiful, the dinner delicious, and all the relaxing and lounging absolutely perfect.






I am always grateful for my family, but spending lots of time with them reminds me how very lucky I am. I'm so in love with my wonderful husband and so aware of how blessed with are to be housed, employed, healthy, comfortable, and together. My life is so full of good things! Happy happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment