Thursday, November 3, 2011

New office

The last two weeks have been kinda crazy at work. Well, more than two weeks, and more than kinda. We moved offices which doesn't sound like a big deal, but then you take into consideration all the coordinating it takes to get the heat turned on and the phones hooked up and the internet working and power outlets for all the computers that need them, and it gets a little overwhelming. And in the meantime, I was trying to get some actual work done (didn't really happen).

But we are settled now and I like my little cubicle space. I definitely miss my office with a window, but it's very well lit in these new offices which is a HUGE plus. And now that the heat's on, I'm much warmer than I was sitting next to a large window. We're still adjusting to the different set up and I still can't send emails from my work email (we switched servers...don't even get me started), but I think I'm going to like it here.

Some pictures:

My desk


My desk, the door to the photography studio, and Jen's desk


The submissions room - gotta admit, I'm glad I don't share an office with all of this anymore!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you took pics of the new office - otherwise I might never know what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete