Friday, February 25, 2011

Today at Capitol Hill/Where I work


Today, Tim and I joined my extended family in a ceremony with Utah's governor, Senate, and House of Representatives to honor the families of fallen soldiers. We were there for my cousin Nigel and to support his family. It was a very nice and brought up some tears for everybody, but I'm going to save my thoughts about Nigel for next week and the year anniversary of his death. Something to look forward to, right?

For today, however, enjoy some photos of my work place:

First, the office of a co-worker who, while in England for a craft/trade show (so, on a business trip), got his office "Jimmered". Oh yeah, I should tell you he's a University of Utah fan...

Second, the office of the other co-worker who was on the trip. Yes, those are packing peanuts, about 140 cubic feet, I believe. And yes, that is a mannequin with a packing peanut bikini. And yes, she's holding a pink bra. Very mature.

I made it very clear from the get-to that I would not help clean up the peanuts. It was such a mess! But it was hilarious to watch my boss (boss as in, one of the guys who owns the company) dive into the packing peanuts and disappear completely. This is the same man who had enlisted half the office to stop working and help him prank these guys. Yes, this is where I work. So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment