Sunday, January 27, 2013

4 months (because time flies)

I am four months old already! Things have changed so much since I was two months old. I am finally sleeping at night (Mama and Daddy love that part SO much) and I even sleep through the night every once in awhile. I am a pro at reaching and grabbing and I can even pick things up off the floor now. I love to put anything I can reach in my mouth, including my toes - sometimes I get really mad when I get my diaper changed and I have to let go of them. I especially love sucking on my fingers and my toys, hard or soft. I can roll over both front to back and back to front, mostly on purpose, but I tend to get really mad when I'm on my stomach and can't crawl anywhere yet. I like to be held sitting up or standing and sometimes I do a little stomping river dance when I'm standing. 

I am still a little choosy with my giggles but tickling my tummy, kissing my face, making funny sounds, and playing peek-a-boo all get me laughing and there is nothing my parents love more. I am still too small for my bouncy swing that hangs in a doorway but I love it all the same! I haven't grown very much since my last check-up - only 1 inch longer and 1 1/2 pounds heavier, which puts me in at 8% for weight. Mama got all kinds of worried (she does that) but my doctor says I'm healthy so for now, it's all good. Mostly I am just happy and growing and make my parents smile everyday!

Really, pictures say it all:






The tried and true "headlock in order to chew on the giraffe's ears" trick

She really does like her swing, promise.

2 comments:

  1. Kate I can't get over how CUTE Georgie is. Seriously, she could make millions as a gerber baby or something. Adorable adorable adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this girl is so stinkin' CUTE!! So glad she is sleeping better at night. And through the night sometimes?! Pretty sure Blake didn't do that for...way too long. What a cutie. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete